Prefrontal

Не новости, не сплетни, не слухи, не скандалы. Так, про запас.

Модераторы: RomMc'R, Marion, Bishop, Guard, Kompot, Tanya

sansarag

Prefrontal

Сообщение sansarag » Вт, 26 апр, 2022 1:14

I hadn’t learnt from my failure.We never honestly tell ourselves that we’re often doing the most obvious thing wrongly.The reasons why we fail can be both minuscule and glaringly obvious, but in either case, if we don’t look in the mirror, we can’t see what’s wrong.Only when we are absolutely honest with ourselves can we learn from our failures.I’ve sucked at being organized and focused all my life, and I’ve admitted this publicly.It’s an easy crutch to fall back on.Only when I finally went to meet a certified therapist to understand how my mind worked did I come to the root of the problem.It wasn’t that I lacked the ability to be structured.I just suffer from a personality that strives for autonomy.I have an innate need to chart my own path.If I’m given a goal and asked to get to it my way, I will succeed, but tell me the exact steps to get there and ask me to follow them to the T and I will fail.This realization has fundamentally changed how I operate in life.You find out life’s this game of inches, so is football.I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don’t quite make it.One half second too slow, too fast and you don’t quite catch it.The inches we need are everywhere around us.They’re in every break of the game, every minute, every second.’So, if you fail, don’t just try again without adding that small piece of learning into the mix, that small step of improving or that extra moment of reflection.Otherwise, you’ll just end up with a teacher in failure whom you never seem to learn from.If at first you don’t succeed, learn and evolve from it, and then try again!I’m dreaming for a living.I want you to do a small experiment with me.Lie down on your bed and stare at the ceiling.Look at the fan go round and round, let your eyes wander over the entire ceiling, observe every nook and corner.Don’t reach for your phone, don’t have a conversation with anyone, don’t try to find something to do beyond focusing on the ceiling.Slowly a feeling will creep in, one we all know but seldom allow to persist these days.It’s called boredom.Stick with it, let your mind wander if it wants to.There is a common joke that the best ideas appear when we’re in the shower or in the loo.Often, the ideas come to us just as we’re falling asleep or in the middle of the night in our dreams.That’s because the prefrontal cortex, the part of our brain that enables us to stay focused, relaxes when we’re doing tasks that don’t https://chromehearts.in.th/index.php/topic,1076397.0.html

Вернуться в «Всякая всячина»